TAP is the abbreviation for Team, Account, and Project. And TAP Manager is a specialist whose duties include, in a limited sense, the responsibilities of Team Manager, Account Manager and Project Manager. TAP Manager position is an excellent opportunity to start your career in IT and try yourself in three roles at once before deciding on the direction of development, Project Management, Sales or HR.
What we expect from the candidate as a part of interaction with customers:
- Communication with the client in fluent English (preferably without accent). Written and oral.
- Effective presentation skills: the ability to conduct a call, ask the right questions, listen to the client, present the company and the team.
- Find out the details of the project, such as "scope", requirements, expectations, deadlines, budget, etc.
- Follow-up (writing letters after meetings), informing the client about the status of the project, etc.
- Work with customer satisfaction – receive regular feedback, improve the quality and client “happiness”.
- Work with possible negative feedback and extremely unlikely conflict situations.
- Account management. It is necessary to know the big picture of the client and understand the strategic goals of the client, regularly investigate the issue of how Codebridge can still be helpful.
As part of the interaction with UI/UX design teams:
- Setting tasks for the team of UI /UX designers or each designer separately.
- Review and design of the project requirements with the UI/UX designer
- Performance control, e.g. the quality of what is sent to the client, compliance with deadlines, and the budget used.
- Monitoring and maintaining team spirit and constantly working on keeping the team together.
As part of project management:
- Constant monitoring of the project "health".
- Planning the team workload. Team members should be loaded equally. It is necessary to know when a particular project is coming to the end and avoid the situation when today everyone is busy, and tomorrow half of the team is free.
- After the project is completed, ensure the credential and case design сreation, update the company profile on Upwork, Behance and Dribble.
5 skills that we expect from TAP Manager in Codebridge:
- Availability (not necessarily 24/7 but if you are awake, we expect you to answer a call or short reply to customer).
- Fluent English.