3 main requirements are:
- You have at least 1 year of commercial experience with Python in software development.
- You have strong knowledge of SQL and not only from the University.
- You have experience with REST and GraphQL.
Additional requirements are:
- You worked with pandas or Dask on your previous project.
- You know what is Flask and for what it’s used.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS or even SCSS.
- You can read manual and setup Gauge.
P.S. English is also very important. Both written and spoken should be at least Upper Intermediate.